Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Using a Memory Palace Specifically Designed for the German Language (and adaptable to many other languages too)
If you'd like to improve your ability to learn the German language by as much as 100%, 200%, even 300% (or more) using simple memory techniques that you can learn in 15-20 minutes (or less), then this may be the most important book you will ever listen to.
Believe it or not, it doesn't matter if you have a good memory or not.
The information in this eBook will teach you:
- Why memory is like a bicycle everyone can ride (with some minor personal adjustments).
- The real reason why no one should ever be squeamish about memorization or learning a language.
- Why and how some of the most famous memory skills are applicable to learning any language, especially German.
- How to create a 26 "letter location" memory system based on the alphabet English speakers share with the Germans.
- Unique techniques that will have you literally "tuning in" on the German language. How to separate German words in the most effective manner for memorization.
- A simple strategy for memorizing the male, neuter and feminine genders (a process that some people consider the ultimate nightmare of language learning).
- Two secret ways to use relaxation to aid the memorization process. These two methods alone are worth the price of this book because they will literally eliminate stress from your body as you work on learning German.
- And much, much more....
But there's really no time to lose.
Every day that you are not using this simple vocabulary memorization system, you are literally stealing from yourself the joy of reading, speaking and knowing German as you easily expand the natural abilities of your mind.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de How to Learn and Memorize German VocabularyNotations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
If you know what a memory palace is, this audiobook is not for you. If you don't, this roughly summarizes this audiobook: to memorize German vocabulary, use your imagination to attach something specific to each letter of the alphabet, then for every new word beginning with that letter you use your imagination again to make that thing do something that reminds you of the word. Then practice remembering it every day. At the end there are some links and orientations that can be useful, though.
1 personne a trouvé cela utile
What would have made How to Learn and Memorize German Vocabulary better?
This guy may have learned German, but the narrator has no idea how to pronounce anything in German and also has trouble with some English words. This delivery is indeed horrific with no care or thought to how it is read. I caution you, do not listen to this in your car as you will be tempted to drive off the road. Perhaps on paper this is okay, have no idea and will not go near anything this guy has produced again. No matter how you try to focus on the concepts the deliver is so p--s poor that it is impossible.
Would you ever listen to anything by Anthony Metivier again?
No, this was just that bad, who chose this narrator anyway?
How could the performance have been better?
I dare you to try and listen to this. It could not have been worse. Terrible pacing, no emphasis on what is important, just awful.
Any additional comments?
Want my money back, this is disastrous all around.
2 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
Hard to get past mistakes...
although the point is to teach you how to learn vocabulary, the poor pronunciation by the narrator is hard to ignore. Also later on, there are words where their given usages, provided by the author would not be used in German (discussed with native speakers to confirm).