Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Fasten your seat belts for an anthology of turbulent tales curated by Stephen King and Bev Vincent.
This exciting new collection includes an original introduction and story notes for each story by Stephen King, and brand-new stories from Stephen King and Joe Hill.
Stephen King hates to fly.
Now he and coeditor Bev Vincent would like to share this fear of flying with you.
Welcome to Flight or Fright, an anthology about all the things that can go horribly wrong when you're suspended six miles in the air, hurtling through space at more than 500 mph and sealed up in a metal tube (like - gulp! - a coffin) with hundreds of strangers. All the ways your trip into the friendly skies can turn into a nightmare, including some we'll bet you've never thought of before...but now you will the next time you walk down the jetway and place your fate in the hands of a total stranger.
Featuring brand-new stories by Joe Hill and Stephen King as well as 14 classic tales and one poem from the likes of Richard Matheson, Ray Bradbury, Roald Dahl, Dan Simmons, and many others.
Book a flight for this terrifying new anthology that will have you thinking twice about how you want to reach your final destination.
- Introduction by Stephen King
- 'Cargo' by E. Michael Lewis
- 'The Horror of the Heights' by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- 'Nightmare at 20,000 Feet' by Richard Matheson
- 'The Flying Machine' by Ambrose Bierce
- 'Lucifer!' by E. C. Tubb
- 'The Fifth Category' by Tom Bissell
- 'Two Minutes Forty-Five Seconds' by Dan Simmons
- 'Diablitos' by Cody Goodfellow
- 'Air Raid' by John Varley
- 'You Are Released' by Joe Hill
- 'Warbirds' by David J. Schow
- 'The Flying Machine' by Ray Bradbury
- 'Zombies on a Plane' by Bev Vincent
- 'They Shall Not Grow Old' by Roald Dahl
- 'Murder in the Air' by Peter Tremayne
- 'The Turbulence Expert' by Stephen King
- 'Falling' by James L. Dickey
- Afterword by Bev Vincent