Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Did you know that there was a lot more you can do with Excel than just manipulating and entering data? Were you looking for a way to learn the different strategies and techniques you can apply in Excel? If you did, you must definitely listen to this audiobook.
You might have gathered the basic information about Microsoft Excel and how you can manipulate or format data in Excel. You would also have information on how you can use different statements in Excel to perform repetitive tasks. There is, however, more to Excel that just VBA and formatting of data. You can perform different types of analysis in Excel based on your data. If you have come to learn more about what you can do with Excel, you have come to the right place.
This book sheds some light on the different strategies that you can use in Excel. You will learn more about how to paste data, what types of formatting you can use, and how you can use different formulae and graphs to help you understand your data better.
Over the course of this book, you will gather information on:
- How to add or delete rows and columns in a worksheet
- How to identify and remove duplicates in the data set
- How to use the "Paste Special" option in Excel
- How to sort data using multiple sort levels
- What are different functions that one can use in Excel to perform numerous operations
- How to use "Autofill"
- What are some simple mathematical operations that can be performed in Excel
- What are some shortcuts in Excel
If you are looking at different ways to improve your skills in Excel, buy the audiobook now.