Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
AudioLearn Law School Course Outlines presents Environmental Law.
Written by distinguished law professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this outline covers what is typically taught in a Law School Environmental Law course.
Included are detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master the course.
Inside You'll find:
- Case studies
- Key takeaways
- Review questions
In this outline, we'll cover the following:
- The history of environmental law in the US
- Policy perspectives on environmental degradation
- Creating environmental policy common law liability and remedies uncertainty and risk analysis clean air act
- Clean Water Act
- The public trust doctrine
- The National Environmental Policy Act
- Resource Conservation Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Comprehensive environmental response, compensation and liability act (CERCLA, AKA superfund)
- Enforcement of laws
You also get two bonus audiobooks (seven+ hours of audio):
- Law School Survival Guide
- Legal Terminology - Top 500 Legal Terms You Must Know!
AudioLearn's Law Outlines support your studies, help with exam preparation, and provide a comprehensive audio review of the topic matter.
Please note: About five+ hours is dedicated to the course material and about seven hours is composed of the two bonus audiobooks!
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Environmental Law AudioLearn
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Jesse K.
Decent, but no way to skip around.
The chapters are not titled, and there is no index, so skipping around to find the policy or act you are looking for becomes a total chore.
7 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
Title is Misleading
Interesting listen, I expected discussion to cover actual environmental law, not grad school preparation material
2 personnes ont trouvé cela utile