Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
An indispensable training manual for new recruits to fatherhood. Written by ex-Commando and dad of three Neil Sinclair, this manual will teach you, in no-nonsense terms, how to:
- Survive the first 24 hours.
- Prepare and plan to prevent poor parental performance.
- Maintain morale in the ranks.
- Feed, clothe, transport and entertain your troops.
- Transport the troops successfully on manoeuvres.
- Increase your 'flash to bang' time and 'square away' tasks along the way.
And much, much more. Let training commence.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Commando DadNotations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Toufic Abou Nader
Straightforward & straight to the point. Easy & simple
This book is structured and well built.
It taps into everything you need to know in a very pragmatic manner. I consider myself very knowledgeable on the topic, and there weren’t many new things that i learned, but it gave me a great structure to follow. I enjoyed it.
- Joel Katz
Very helpful book for new dads, but definitely works better as a textbook than an audiobook.