Written by the premier author in Windows administration, William Stanek, and addressing the needs of Windows 2003 administrators and support staff, Classroom-To-Go Training Course for Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment is designed to help you build your knowledge of Windows Server 2003. The course covers:
- Monitoring and analyzing system events
- Monitoring performance of local and remote systems
- Implementing performance logging and alerting
- Monitoring and optimizing a server environment for performance
- Monitoring disk quotas
- Monitoring and troubleshooting print queues
- Managing print servers, print queues and print jobs
- Installing Internet information services
- Configuring IIS
- Managing security for IIS
- Installing and configuring software update infrastructure
- Managing software site licensing
Classroom-To-Go training courses are designed for:
- Those who want to complete their Microsoft Certification
- Those who want to learn about new technologies
- Those who want to refresh their memories about technologies they've previously learned.
This audiobook provides a unique way to learn about new technologies and to refresh your memory about technologies you previously learned.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les membres d'Audible en pensent
- J. Dobber
Basically read the dialog boxes.
Very little In The way of suggested actions. 80% of the audio was the reader saying the items in the dialog boxes.
Extremely dated information
15 year old tech discussion. And a bad one at that. I want my $6 back.