Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
AudioLearn's Medical School Crash Courses presents Behavioral Sciences.
Written by experts and authorities in the field and professionally narrated for easy listening, this crash course is a valuable tool both during school and when preparing for the USMLE, or if you're simply interested in behavioral sciences. The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical medical school behavioral sciences course. Included are both capsule and detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master behavioral sciences. The material is accurate, up to date, and broken down into bite-sized sections. There is a Q&A and a key takeaways section following each topic to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points. In this course, we'll discuss the following:
- The beginning of pregnancy through preschool
- School age and adolescence
- The challenges of early and middle adulthood
- Aging, death, and bereavement
- Genetics, anatomy, and the biochemistry of behavior
- Biological assessment of patients with psychiatric symptoms
- Psychodynamic factors in behavior
- Learning theory
- Psychological assessment of patients with behavioral symptoms
- Psychological therapies
- Schizophrenia and other disorders
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders and related disorders
- Somatoform disorders, factitious disorders, and malingering
- Obesity and dissociative disorders
- Cognitive and eating disorders
- Doctor-patient communication
- Psychosomatic medicine
- Ethical and legal issues in medicine
- Systems of healthcare delivery
- Medical epidemiology and biostatistics
Also included is a comprehensive test containing the top 100 most commonly tested questions in behavioral sciences with the correct answers.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Behavioral Sciences: Medical School Crash Course
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Michelle J. Burnham
Not a good resource
The information provided is poorly organized, redundant, and all too often incorrect. I do not recommend this as a reliable review course.
1 personne a trouvé cela utile
- Evens Campbell
To much is given, much is expected
The products created by AudioLearn are top notched. However, it is impossible for lectures in a traditional college setting just to lecture their with out providing their students with the necessary PowerPoints for the students to have or Textbooks for their students to purchase. So, Audio lectures alone without physical content to engage with is not adequate enough to allow students to succeed.
As a student in graduate school, I appeal to the leadership of Audio Learn to make accessible the contents needed for every student to fully learn and to become successful.
Thank you for considering.
- Amazon Customer
Slightly fast, but clearly legible. Not easy but does cover interesting aspects of the profession.