Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Life is harder than ever for police wives right now.
With law enforcement officers being publicly discredited and slandered against like never before, there is such a sense of dread. A sense of loneliness. A sense of complete isolation from the rest of the world.
The only sure hope for police wives in an anti-cop world is God.
He alone provides the hope that things work together for your good, that you’re not alone, and that he has a plan to get you through it.
In this devotional, Leah Everly gives scriptural-based advice about:
- Shifting your mindset from one of hopelessness to one of confidence in your future.
- Guarding your heart from the pervasive negativity of the world toward your officer.
- Talking to your kids about the scary things they see in a way that strengthens them.
- Forgiving, loving, and praying for your enemies rather than wallowing in negativity.
- Navigating tricky relationships with anti-cop friends and family with grace.
It’s not easy to cope with the war on cops for police wives, but with God, you are unstoppable.
Start thriving, not surviving, during the war on cops, and pick up your copy by clicking the buy now button at the top.