Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
The Twilight Fairy Tales: 2 Books in 1
- What They Don't Teach in Schools
- Lu par : Mardus Öösaar
- Durée : 43 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 3,55 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Do you remember a fairy tale that you still think of fondly? If you want your kids to have the same fuzzy feeling, then keep reading...
The fairy tales that our children hear are the very stories that lay the foundation for their creativity and success. These are the stories that they reference their experiences back to. these are also the stories that they teach your grandchildren.
“Mardus Öösaar not only writes to entertain, but his message is filled with life and the truths that even most adults don’t understand. His books are written in a wonderfully simple way. They move children and, in the long run, help them to move mountains!” (Anna-Maria Rebane, primary school educator and pedagogist)
Within this book, your kids will discover:
- The number one skill that is crucial to dreaming big
- The magic words to being kind and compassionate to others
- A fantastic world of stimulating stories to keep them hooked for days
- Characters they will accompany them well into adulthood
- The three secrets to start getting what they wish for in life
- Ways to hone their ability to tell captivating stories - from a young age
- The building blocks to form a strong family legacy
This book will teach your children to go about modern-day life successfully, even if they have forgotten about every other book since now.
If you want your child to learn the most important parts of becoming successful, then scroll up and click the "buy now" button.