"It's the beginning of a dirty, dangerous job that doesn't end until the killer is found. I don't like killers!"
Always handy with a pack of gum - and a set of keys that allowed him entry to any premises at will - Lt. Lou Dana had a reputation for playing rough. Relying on uniformed officers, police photographers, and the beloved "lab boys", he often apprehended the killers singlehandedly...and at great personal peril.
Dan Duryea stars as Dana, with Sgt. Meyers portrayed by Larry Dobkin. The cast is completed by Gloria Blondell, Arthur Q. Bryan, Joan Banks, Herb Butterfield, Lamont Johnson, and more.
This set features eight digitally restored and remastered episodes, including rare broadcasts and the series audition recording featuring Charles McGraw as Dana.
- "The Muriel Smith Case" - 06-25-51
- "The Franklin Kelso Case" - 07-16-51
- "The Eddie Kent Case" - 07-23-51
- "The Drowned Girl Case" - 08-06-51
- "The Willie Baines Case" - 08-20-51
- "The Steve Morton Case" - 08-27-51
- "The Lucille Forbes Case" - 09-17-51
- "The Harold Winthrop Case" (audition) - September 1950