Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
The Four Lenses of Innovation
- A Power Tool for Creative Thinking
- Lu par : Steven Roy Grimsley
- Durée : 8 h et 12 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 17,91 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Learn the formula for infusing creativity into your organization
Ever wondered where big breakthrough ideas come from? How do innovators manage to spot the opportunities for industry revolution that everyone else seems to miss?
Contrary to popular belief, innovation is not some mystical art that's forbidden to mere mortals. The Four Lenses of Innovation thoroughly debunks this pervasive myth by delivering what we've long been hoping for: the news that innovation is systematic, it's methodical, and we can all achieve it.
By asking how the world's top innovators - Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Jeff Bezos, and many others - came up with their game-changing ideas, best-selling author Rowan Gibson identifies four key business perspectives that will enable you to discover groundbreaking opportunities for innovation and growth:
- Challenging orthodoxies - what if the dominant conventions in your field, market, or industry are outdated, unnecessary, or just plain wrong?
- Harnessing trends - where are the shifts and discontinuities that will, now and in the future, provide the energy you need for a major leap forward?
- Leveraging resources - how can you arrange existing skills and assets into new combinations that add up to more than the sum of their parts?
- Understanding needs - what are the unmet needs and frustrations that everyone else is simply ignoring?
Other books promise the keys to innovation - this one delivers them. With thought-provoking examples and features like the 8-Step Model for Building a Breakthrough, The Four Lenses of Innovation will teach you how to reverse engineer creative genius and make radical business innovation an everyday reality inside your organization.