Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
The Dating Pre-work Guide
- How to Develop Oneself to Attract Healthy Dating Relationships. The Essential Dating Tips for Men and Women Seeking Relationships and Dating Advice.
- Lu par : Samantha Novak
- Durée : 3 h et 5 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 13,42 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Whether it is your first time or 100th dip into the dating pool, whether you are wading cautiously or swimming for your life, taking a moment to give yourself an honest evaluation is the best way to stay healthy and happy at both the shallow and the deep end.
Dating in the 21st century can be wonderful, hazardous, fun, insane, a roller-coaster ride, depressing, and delightful all at the same time. But if you do the pre-work necessary to attract healthy dating relationships, you will be more prepared for the inevitability of change. The Dating Pre-work Guide will give you essential tips and advice you need to know before dating. You will learn:
- How to self-evaluate in order to attract healthy dating environments
- How to develop yourself in order to have healthy dating experiences
- How to further develop your confidence
- How and why to set your non-negotiables, deal breakers, and boundaries
- Dating fatigue, how to reach beyond your comfort zone, and more
Technology has completely changed the dating game. Relationships are more diversely defined and, largely due to social media, a lot less private. It seems it takes a lot less effort to get what you want simply by surfing the internet. The “meat market” approach has gone viral. You can snap a photo and chat in seconds and sound bites without any concern for depth, emotion, or real connection. You can flip through a facebook of people without getting to know their real names, pertinent history, or whether they are married or single in real time. There are now plenty of fish in the sea. The dating pool is now an ocean spreading across continents. It is imperative you know how to navigate these murky waters, while keeping your most authentic self intact. The Dating Pre-work Guide is your life jacket.