Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
The Basic Guide to Creating a Successful Facebook Ad Campaign features an overview of the key steps you need to take to set up an ad campaign, assess the results, and make changes for even better ad performance.
The topics covered include:
- Determining your end goal
- Setting up your ad manager account
- Determining your budget and measure of success
- Setting up an autoresponder system
- Checking out the ads of your competitors
- Creating effective ad copy
- Targeting your market
- Monitoring the results
- Making revisions
- Applying the principles in my Facebook campaign
About the author: Gini Graham Scott, PhD, is a writer, publisher, and film producer, who has published over 200 books - 50 for traditional publishers and 150 for her own company Changemakers Publishing, specializing in books on self-help, popular business, and social issues.
She also writes, reviews, and ghostwrites books and scripts for clients. She has written and executive-produced 10 feature films, documentaries, and TV series.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.