Votre titre Audible gratuit
The Anxiety Toolkit for Teens
- Easy and Practical CBT and DBT Tools to Manage Your Stress Anxiety Worry and Panic (Life Skills, Mental Health and Wellness Books for Teenagers)
- Lu par : Katie Hagaman
- Durée : 3 h et 8 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Adolescents et jeunes adultes, Santé, mode de vie et relations
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Are you looking for proven ways to calm and manage your anxiety?
Tired of battling powerful emotions that have been negatively controlling your life?
Or do you work with teens and are looking for a new, fresh, and attractive resource to help your teen clients address their anxiety?
Nearly one in three teens has significant anxiety, and that number keeps growing.
Anxiety can be a lonely and frightening experience if you don’t know what is happening.
And unfortunately, it’s too common that teens feel pressure to either be involved in tons of activities, do well at everything, get into a “good” college, be the best in a sport, or to be constantly connected and available to everyone, but to never say or do the wrong thing.
It’s no wonder why teens have high anxiety and stress anymore! Too much pressure!
The good news is, there are answers, with proven ways so you don’t become another statistic or so you can get to the bottom of your anxiety to finally take back control—for good.
Learning about anxiety is the first step you can take to address it.
Having the ability to be fully aware in the present moment to reduce everyday stress is key to managing powerful emotions.
The Anxiety Toolkit for Teens is one of the most teen-friendly anxiety books you will ever come across that will give you the tools, practices, and strategies to address it head-on.
This indispensable guide is loaded with useful information that’s easy-to-understand, fun, and engaging while providing exactly what it says it will—a toolkit to understand and manage stress, anxiety, worry, and panic.
Inside, you’re going to learn and discover:
- The different ways anxiety creeps up and how it takes control
- How to get to the root causes of your stress and anxiety
- Proven tools to help you deal with stress and anxiety in healthy ways
- Everything you need know about the different types of anxiety disorders
- Exactly how to address anxiety instantly in order to gain control
- The four categories of anxiety and tools for each: physical, thought, emotion, behavior
- Why you might feel like something is wrong with you and exactly how to overcome that
- Why trying to be superhuman and pushing through doesn’t work
- How to use mindfulness to reduce everyday stress
- And more!
Whether you’re a teen who wants to learn ways to handle anxiety on your own or one who works with a therapist and wants to add more to what you’re learning in sessions, a parent who wants to understand your teen’s anxiety better, or a therapist looking for resources to recommend to teens that they’ll actually enjoy using, this toolkit is for you.