Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Adopt a saving mind-set, build up a big stash of emergency cash, get out of debt, and make sure you never run out of money. You’re at the right place to learn just that!
- Learn to control your money instead of letting it control you
- Know why you should avoid debt and what to do if you have it
- Learn the importance of having an emergency fund and an emergency-emergency fund
- Find out how to shift your perceptions, myths, and biases about money
- Understand the key steps to building wealth
Living alone from the age of 14, Zoe learned to budget the hard way. Since her early teenage years, she had to earn, save, and invest her own money - which, sometimes, barely exceeded $150. In this audiobook, she’s sharing her insights about how to manage even the smallest income to last the month and even save.
She gives concrete, actionable advice based on her own and well-known financial experts’ experience. The book will help you acquire financial knowledge and habits that will last. She will help you with getting out of debt, learning to save, and investing for your future.
- How to put your money to work for you
- What are legitimate and time-tested trading and investing strategies for passive wealth generation
- Why traditional investing advice is flawed and what actually works
- How to simplify the jungle of 401(k), 403(b), 457(b), IRA, and Roth accounts
- A complete budgeting plan for beginners that takes only 10 minutes per week to maintain
- Ways to spend less and still enjoy life
- Steps to save money, regardless of your income
- The simplest but best budget how-tos, tools, and knowledge you need to finally get ahead
The 1-Page Budgeting Plan is a straightforward system that will completely transform your finances and knock out your money worries, once and for all.