Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Please note: This is a summary, analysis, and review of the book and not the original book.
In Tiny Habits, behavior scientist BJ Fogg explains the drivers of human behavior and outlines the steps anyone can take to create and sustain positive change.
What does this Start Publishing Notes summary include?
- Summary of the original book
- Easily digestible takeaways distilling the main ideas
- A description of the elements of human behavior and how to leverage them to create sustainable change
- Tips to scale tiny behaviors and break bad habits
- Editorial review and analysis
- Background on BJ Fogg
About the original book:
BJ Fogg’s Tiny Habits is a concise and practical guide to creating long-term change. Drawing from his research at Stanford University and his experiences coaching thousands of people, Fogg explains why change is difficult, why it doesn’t have to be, and how anyone can work with the three elements of human behavior to create habits that stick. Anyone looking to lose weight, be a better parent, become more productive at work, or effect any other positive change at home, work, or in the community will find this book an invaluable resource.
DISCLAIMER: This book is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, Tiny Habits. Start Publishing Notes is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.
Autres livres audio du même :
- The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable, by Nassim Nicholas Taleb | Key Takeaways, Analysis & Review
- The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat and Other Clinical Tales, by Oliver Sacks: Key Takeaways, Analysis, & Review
- The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing, by Benjamin Graham and Jason Zweig
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Summary, Analysis, and Review of BJ Fogg's Tiny Habits: The Small Changes That Change EverythingNotations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- ROXANNE ALEXANDER
I like listening to it, however I like the book better it provided what I needed.
1 personne a trouvé cela utile