In Startup Strategy: The Art of the Start for Solopreneurs, Even if You Already Started... best-selling author Ric Thompson gives you the tools and step-by-step systems you need to create a solid business strategy and then use that strategy to start and manage your business successfully. Within this audio, you will learn the importance of donning your CEO hat and how to work on your business rather than only working IN your business.
With the information you learn, you will position yourself to take the critical steps that will help you ensure that your business is as strong and profitable as possible! Being an entrepreneur isn't easy. But by taking these steps and developing a sound business strategy, you're ensuring a stronger business and a better life for you and your family.
Most entrepreneurs and solopreneurs don't have any formal business training (which is often a benefit), but they do need to understand the basic components of a business strategy, how to set business goals, and the tools they can use to build they businesses strong.
After listening to this audiobook, you will understand the different between business expectations and business goals and the importance of measuring success for both of them.
You'll also learn:
- What a business strategy is and why it is important, more importantly how not having a strategy is a recipe for disaster
- The difference between working ON your business and working IN it, this is much more than an eMyth concept
- Why you need to set aside time to wear your CEO hat, and why it's probably the most important "hat" you have
- The different business models you can select from, this is huge!
- How to determine competitive advantage, it's not as hard as it sounds
- The common components of a business plan, a functional one, not the 25-page 200-hours-to-produce kind you need for venture capitalists
- What kind of financing options are available for small businesses, and how to use them properly
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Startup Strategy
- Utilisateur anonyme
Not really a strategy but more of a sort of a handy overview of all the necessary elements needed to be taken into consideration in order to get your solopreneur business going. Still quite useful.