Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Always curious, always working through the clutter, always trying to make sense of the world around him - come and meet Richard Feynman and understand what drove him and how he so profoundly impacted our world.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll discover in this audio book:
- Richard Feynman’s early childhood, family life, and education
- His journey to MIT and life there
- Appointment as a professor at Cornell University and death of his wife
- Joining as a member of the Manhattan Project
- Winning the Nobel Prize in Physics
- Feynman as a profusely curious individual and where that led him
- His work on NASA’s Challenger investigation
- His battle with cancer and the legacy that he left behind
- And much more!
Mr. Feynman was a brilliant and complicated man. He knew that his then-girlfriend, Arline, would die shortly after her tuberculosis diagnosis, but he married her anyway so he could take care of her.
He emphasized the importance of learning rather than merely acquiring knowledge. He said that he did not need the Nobel Prize to validate his achievements, that the real litmus test would be the impact that he would make. This one-of-a-kind audiobook will grant you unparalleled access into the life of this unique and brilliant man.