Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Do you want to write more but feel frustrated at your lack of time? ?Are you doing "busy" work instead of moving toward your creative goals? Is your to-do list overwhelming?
It’s time to stop, reassess and take control. This book will help you discover the path to becoming a productive writer.
Learn how to:
- Identify what’s really stopping you from reaching your goals
- Say no and set boundaries for others and for yourself
- Find more time to write
- Make the most of your writing time
- Dictate your words for a more efficient and healthy writing life
- Use outsourcing to buy yourself more creative time
- Work with cowriters to produce more books
- Use tools for specific aspects of productivity
- Focus on physical and mental health to boost your productive time
I’ve been writing and publishing for over a decade, and in this book, I’ll share my lessons learned in order to help you become more productive and, hopefully, save you time, money, and heartache along the way.
If you want to become a more productive writer, buy the audiobook now.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Productivity for Authors: Find Time to Write, Organize Your Author Life, and Decide What Really Matters
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
This book was a disappointment. it is really just a series of book articles. I feel mislead by all the other reviews here
1 personne a trouvé cela utile
- Tracey Devlyn
Another Must-Have Reference Book by Joanna Penn
Joanna Penn never disappoints. Productivity for Authors is another example of the breadth of the author’s knowledge. I LOVE that she narrated this one. The book contains great tips and useful reminders. Highly recommend!