Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Discover the exact tips and strategies to make each member of the family enjoy organizing your lovely home and keep it organized long-term!
Does your family home life feel disorganized? Minimalism comes easy when you are single, young, and living on your own. Add a home, kids, adult life and its problems, and surely, it becomes a huge challenge.In fact, research has shown that the average person spends 12 days per year looking for things they can't find around their own house.
Here is a fraction of what you will learn in this audiobook:
- Secret tips and tricks to make the whole family involved without them noticing
- Setting the rules and boundaries for this lifestyle
- Ways to deal with problems when everyone in the family isn't on board
- The one thing you need to get right for your kids to love their new minimalism lifestyle (Do this wrong, and they will hate you!)
- Tips for home decoration on the minimalist lifestyle
- Make-or-break minimalist budget tips that guarantee success
- Ways to make the process a family affair
- Christmas presents ideas for the minimalist kids that are sure to win their heart
Even if you tried other minimalism books for families before and failed, you will succeed in implementing the tips and strategies with this one because we focus on the long term and hold your hand every step of the way.
So, if you want to discover the exact tips and strategies to make each member of the family enjoy organizing your lovely home and keep it organized over the long term, then click the "buy now" button to start your minimalism journey with your family today!