Dear German language student,
This module continues your focus on learning to use the perfect tense in spoken German.
The major components of this unit are as follows:
- More practice with "sein", "haben", and "modal" verbs in the present perfect tense
- An introduction for comparison constructions
- Vocabulary and phrases useful for around the office
- Vocabulary and phrases concerning travel
- Vocabulary and phrases associated with the weather
- Vocabulary and phrases for ordering food and drinks in a restaurant
After working through the drills, you will have a better grasp of formulating concepts in the past tense. Also, you will be able to interact at a basic level around the office, when talking about travel and weather, and when visiting a restaurant.
The Mastering German Conversation Team