Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Do you want to make smart choices and solve your problems faster?
Every day and every moment, we have to make some kind of decision - they could be miniature choices with minimal impact, or big decisions that can change the trajectory of your life. If you don’t decide, that’s the worst of all decisions. You have to either say yes or no or explore other alternatives to optimize your resources.
Therefore, making a choice is an unavoidable choice, and that makes it one of the most important skills everyone should strive to learn and master.
You have to make choices all the time. Then why not make smart choices?
Som Bathla, an avid reader, researcher, and author of multiple Amazon best-selling books, helps you achieve this objective with his audiobook, Make Smart Choices.
Challenges in decision making and how to overcome them:
- Understand the common struggles people face in decision making
- Understand four different types of decisions making archetypes and know why you make choices the way you do
Conquer your psychological biases, upgrade your beliefs, and improve the way you think:
- Understand your hidden mental traps in decision making and how they lead to bad choices as proven by psychological research
- How unconscious associations change our actions and behavior - why tall, white male finds it easier to become professionally more successful
- Why our autopilot behavior leads to inefficient decisions and how you can use "tripwire" to trigger a better behavior
Avoid information overload and make better decisions with less information:
- How multi-tracking of different alternatives helps you make better decisions
- Understand the concept of paradox of choice and know why it’s difficult to make choices when you are flooded with alternatives
- Understand "elimination by aspects" model to avoid bad alternatives and narrow it down to the best option
Clarify your objective, build relentless focus on what’s important, and make holistic decisions:
- Learn how to make your decisions autopilot by harnessing the power of basal ganglia, your mind’s hidden powerful tool
- Learn why and how you should use this approach when testing new ideas instead of getting fully invested in that idea
- How this four-step decision-making model can help you make holistic decisions in any situation
Wilferd Peterson once rightly said, "Decision is the spark that ignites action. Until a decision is made, nothing happens. Decisions are the courageous facing of issues, knowing that if they are not faced, problems will remain forever unanswered."
Make Smart Choices is for anyone who struggles with making choices as well as for those who want to improve decision-making skills to the next level.
Whether you are a student, career enthusiast, professional, entrepreneur, or stay at home parent, if you want to radically upgrade the quality your life, you have to make smart decisions Every. Single. Day.
Are you ready?
Start your journey to radically transform the way you decide!