Votre titre Audible gratuit
Learn to Think Using Thought Experiments
- How to Expand Your Mental Horizons, Understand Metacognition, Improve Your Curiosity, and Think Like a Philosopher: Clear Thinking and Fast Action, Book 5
- Lu par : Russell Newton
- Durée : 3 h
- Catégories : Développement personnel, relations et parentalité, Développement personnel
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Use the mental tools that the world's greatest thinkers used to generate epiphanies, explore the world, and think more clearly.
Philosophical and exploratory thinking pushes your boundaries and opens new worlds.
Improve critical thinking by applying it in innovative and novel ways.
Patrick King is an internationally best-selling author and social skills coach. His writing draws of a variety of sources, from scientific research, academic experience, coaching, and real life experience.
Become more naturally curious, inquisitive, and Sherlock Holmes-like.
- The curious case of two cats and what they teach us about uncertainty.
- What choosing between 1 and 5 people says about you.
- Why this entire world might just be a dream or simulation.
- What a javelin has to do with infinite.
- How Zeno's tortoise represents the point where reality and numbers diverge.
- How Chinese speakers, beetles, fish, and monkeys demonstrate different angles of reality and perception.
Learn to thrive in uncertain situations and contemplate more thoroughly and deeply.
Intrigue, fascinate, and challenge yourself with thought experiments - and see your thinking prowess grow exponentially.
- exploratory, investigative, analytical, rational, philosophical
- inquiry thinking
- learn how to think
- exploratory thinking
- thinking in questions
- explorations, games, ideas
- strategy, tactics
- thinking boundaries limits barrier
- thinking in puzzles, riddles
- infinite, unlimited, limitless,
- curious, inquisitive
This is the fifth book in the “Clear Thinking and Fast Action” series as listed below:
- The Science of Getting Started: How to Beat Procrastination, Summon Productivity, and Stop Self-Sabotage
- The Art of Clear Thinking: Mental Models for Better Reasoning, Judgment, Analysis, and Learning. Upgrade Your Intellectual Toolkit.
- 10-Minute Philosophy: From Buddhism to Stoicism, Confucius and Aristotle - Bite-Sized Wisdom From Some of History’s Greatest Thinkers
- Practical Intelligence: How to Think Critically, Deconstruct Situations, Analyze Deeply, and Never Be Fooled
- Learn To Think Using Thought Experiments: How to Expand Your Mental Horizons, Understand Metacognition, Improve Your Curiosity, and Think Like a Philosopher
- Take Rapid Action: Get Productive, Motivated, & Energized; Stop Overthinking & Procrastinating
- Relentless Focus: 27 Small Tweaks to Beat Procrastination, Skyrocket Productivity, Outsmart Distractions, & Do More in Less Time