Votre titre Audible gratuit
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Start speaking Japanese in minutes, and grasp the language, culture and customs in just minutes more with Lower Beginner Japanese, a completely new way to learn Japanese with ease! Lower Beginner Japanese will have you speaking with proper pronunciation from the very first lesson and arm you with cultural insight and other information to utterly shock and amaze your Japanese friends.
Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- Short and to the point
- Syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase, so that you can say every word and phrase instantly
- Repeat after the native teacher, so that you can practice proper pronunciation
- Quick cultural tips in each lesson will help you navigate your way even better
- Above all, fun and relaxed approach to grasping a lot of information quickly and easily
- Effortlessly learn from a bi-lingual and bi-cultural host as they guide you through pitfalls and pleasures of Japanese culture and Japan
You see, unlike other audiobooks, we actually teach Japanese and Japanese culture. This is not a vocabulary audiobook with just words and their translations. These 25 short and effective audio lessons will allow you to:
- Speak Japanese within minutes of your first lesson
- Understand culture, customs, and the Japanese people
- Surprise phrases and tips that will leave your guests wondering where you learned them
- This audiobook comes with downloadable lesson notes totaling over 190+ pages
Start speaking Japanese now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Learn Japanese - Level 3: Lower Beginner Japanese, Volume 2Notations
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
My Favorite Set of Lessons So Far
I have listened to about five audiobooks from Japanese pod 101. This includes the absolute beginner and other lower beginner levels one and two. I have also listened to the 25 lessons that follow the series. So far, this is my absolute favorite set. The flow of the lessons is very good and easy to follow. These two ladies Naomi and Kat do a fantastic job of leading the lessons. They are very focused but also have a fun time teaching. This is the first volume to cover informal Japanese. I really feel like I learned a lot. I hope the following series are just as good.
2 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
- Luca Genoa
Good informal teaching
This material is the kind familiar to those who know the japanesepod101. Like that material, is "user friendly" and readily applicable. The amount of words and expression you can learn here is not huge, but it is well paced and I hope I will be able to retain it well. There is a bit too much repetition in the beginning of each lesso (every time they spell out who will be speaking, with which level of formality,...) and if you listen to the lesson in fast succession this may be a little annoying. But the speakers are friendly and good at keeping the attention engaged. Overall a good buy.