Done with Intermediate French? Take the challenge with the upper intermediate level as you get advanced. Welcome to Upper Intermediate French: Volume 1.
Speak with anyone, anywhere - in French!
Start speaking French in minutes, and learn key vocabulary, phrases, and grammar in just minutes more with Upper Intermediate French. Our native French hosts break down all the sentences, grammar, and more in a simple, easily understandable way! Here are a few topics covered in this audiobook:
- Talk about plans and trips
- Make comparisons
- Use transportation
- Prepare for life in France
- Cultural tips and more!
What you get in Upper Intermediate French:
- 25 French lessons: dialog transcripts with translation, vocabulary, sample sentences and a grammar section
- 25 audio lesson tracks (over 6.5 hours of French lessons)
- 25 audio review tracks (practice new words and phrases)
- 25 audio dialog tracks (read along while you listen)
You get the two most powerful components of our language learning system: the audio lessons and lesson notes.
Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- Powerful and to the point
- Twenty-five 15-minute lessons
- Syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so that you can say every word and phrase instantly
- Repeat after the professional teacher to practice proper pronunciation
- Cultural insight and insider-only tips from our teachers in each lesson
- Fun and relaxed approach to learning
Effortlessly learn from bilingual and bicultural hosts as they guide you through the pitfalls and pleasures of France and French.
Why are the lesson notes so effective?
- Improve listening comprehension and reading comprehension by reading the dialog transcript while listening to the conversation
- Grasp the exact meaning of phrases and expressions with natural translations
- Expand your word and phrase usage with the expansion section
- Master and learn to use French grammar with the grammar section
Discover or rediscover how fun learning a language can be with the future of language learning. Buy this now, and start speaking French instantly!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.