Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Keeping Up with the Competition features a variety of methods you can use to learn about your competition to guide our own product development and marketing strategy. The book has illustrations to help you understand what to do. It includes information on these key topics:
- Finding competitors on Amazon and examining the listings more closely
- Using software to learn about other books
- Finding competitors on ClickBank using a variety of examples, such as health and fitness products, business and e-business products, and self-help products
- Using a competition assessment for any product
- Checking on your competitor websites
- Discovering the different components and programs used to build their websites
- Learning about your competitors’ keywords, advertising, and affiliates
- Finding competitors’ ads on Facebook and Google
- Applying what you learn about your competitors to your own marketing strategy
Gini Graham Scott, PhD, is a writer, publisher, and film producer who has published more than 200 books, 50 for traditional publishers and 150 for her own company, Changemakers Publishing, specializing in books on self-help, popular business, and social issues. She also writes, reviews, and ghostwrites books and scripts for clients. She has written and executive produced 10 feature films, documentaries, and TV series.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.