You've heard it over and over: You must have a blog. Yet figuring out how to do it never gets to the top of your to-do list. We know your pain, and we're here to help! We'll actually set up a blog, step by step. Tom Gray will walk Rebecca through the process and you can follow along.
You will learn:
- Why you must blog (you'll be surprised at some of the reasons)
- How to set up your blog for little or no money
- Whether you should host your own blog or have someone else do it; the advantages and disadvantages of both
- Setup specifics: choosing a name, selecting a design, using pictures, and a whole lot more
- How to simplify subscription using Really Simple Syndication (RSS)
- How to write for blogs, including creating posts that are search-engine friendly
- How to get your tree noticed in a forest of 24 million blogs: the ins and outs of publicizing and promoting your blog
- Alternatives to blogging, such as wikis, squidoo, vlogs, and audio blogs....Oh my!
- Blogging resources: where to turn when you don't know where to turn
This is a live recording of an interview-format teleseminar focused on information that would be valuable for speakers, trainers, consultants, coaches, and other information entrepreneurs. It was recorded via telephone.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de How to Start a Blog
Have always been a bit scared of learning wordpress. Really simple dip into a program that is not that hard. Found it really informative.
2 personnes ont trouvé cela utile