Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
How to Lose a Few Kegs (Without Busting a Gut)
- 10 tips for less fat, more fit
- Lu par : Gus Worland
- Durée : 4 h et 5 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 20,55 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
An approach for becoming less fat and more fit - a funny, no-BS guide by popular radio host Gus Worland.
Gus Worland weighed 150 kegs, but whenever he tried to slim down he failed. Lettuce-leaf diets left him hungry, hard-core training left him sore and sorry and thousands of dollars of gym equipment left him broke. Then he found out he was doing it all wrong. With the help of health and fitness trainer Brad Pamp and his family, Gus discovered he could lose a few kegs without busting a gut. In this no-BS guide, Gus, now 45 kilos lighter, shares his story and sets out 10 tips for becoming less fat and more fit.
- How Gus did it
- Tricks and tips for eating better without getting hungry
- Why you don't have to ban beer or bacon - in fact a few beers are okay, and you need to eat good fat if you want to lose weight
- Why walking is not for old people
- How to do more exercise without busting a gut
- Why hard-core training rarely works
Everything in this guide has been tried and tested.