Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
AudioLearn Law School Course Outlines Presents Federal Legislation
Written by experts and authorities in the field and professionally narrated for easy listening, this outline is a valuable tool both during your course and before exam time, or if you’re simply interested in the subject of federal legislation.
Each outline is detailed and comprehensive, covering everything you might expect to learn in a typical law school course. Included are both capsule and detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master the course.
The material is up-to-date and cross-referenced with recent case studies covered in leading casebooks. There are key takeaways following each chapter to drive home key points and quizzes to review commonly tested questions.
In this outline, we’ll review the following:
- Federal legislation in a representative democracy.
- Definitions of legislation.
- How a bill becomes a law.
- Specific types of federal legislation.
- Everything you never wanted to know about the filibuster.
- Limits on congressional power.