AudioLearn's Medical School Crash Courses presents Embryology
Written by experts and authorities in the field and professionally narrated for easy listening, this crash course is a valuable tool both during school and when preparing for the USMLE, or if you're simply interested in the subject of Embryology.
The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical Medical school Embryology course. Included are both capsule and detailed explanations of critical issues and topics you must know to master Embryology.
The material is accurate, up to date and broken down into bite-sized sections. There is a Q&A and a key takeaways section following each topic to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
In this course, we'll cover the following topics:
- Female Reproductive Cycle in Early Pregnancy
- Gametogenesis, oogenesis and spermatogenesis, Meiosis
- Fertilization, Blastulation, and Gastrulation
- Identical and Fraternal Twin Development
- Placental Formation and Function
- Second Week of Embryogenesis
- Third Week of Embryogenesis
- Fourth to Eighth Week of Embryogenesis
- Second Trimester Development
- Third-trimester Development
- Embryological Birth Defects and Complications
Also included is a comprehensive test containing the top 100 most commonly tested questions in Embryology with the correct answers. AudioLearn's Medical School Crash Courses support your studies, help with USMLE preparation and provide a comprehensive audio review of the topic matter for anyone interested in what medical students are taught in a typical medical school Embryology course.