In Constitutional Law, we discuss the basic rules under the Constitution of the United States. We examine significant clauses within the Constitution and their interpretation over time, landmark Supreme Court cases, and many other topics covered in constitutional law, with numerous examples and analysis.
Key topics include:
- Federal judicial power under Article III - judicial review, cases and controversies, and justiciability
- Federal legislative power under Article I
- The Commerce Clause
- Federal executive power under Article II
- The Supremacy Clause, the Dormant Commerce Clause, and the Privileges and Immunities Clause
- The Due Process Clause
- Procedural due process and substantive due process
- Fundamental rights
- The Equal Protection Clause
- The First Amendment
Disclaimer: Please note that this publication is for informational purposes only, and is provided as-is. AudioOutlines™ does not render legal or other professional advice.