Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Introducing CFA AudioLearn - Complete Audio Review for Chartered Financial Analyst Level One Exam
Developed by experienced professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this course is a valuable tool when preparing for your Chartered Financial Analyst Level One or CFA Exam. The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you need to know to succeed on the test. The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized chapters. There are quizzes and key takeaways sections following each chapter to review questions commonly tested and drive home key points.
In this course, we will cover the following:
- Ethical and Professional Standards
- Quantitative Methods
- Quantitative Methods Application
- Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy International Trade, and Currency Exchange Rates
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Income Statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow Statements
- Inventories, Long-Lived Assets Income Taxes, and Non-current Liabilities
- Financial Reporting Quality and Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Governance, Capital Budgeting, and Cost of Capital
- Leverage, Dividends and Share Repurchases, and Working Capital Management
- Portfolio Management
- Equity Market Organization, Market Indices, and Market Efficiency
- Equity Analysis and Valuation
- Fixed-Income Basic Concepts
- Fixed-Income Risk Analysis
- Alternative Investments
We will end the course with a 100 question practice test including the correct answers. Also included, is a follow-along PDF manual containing all of the figures, charts, and graphics we’ll be reviewing in the audio.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de CFA AudioLearn - Complete Audio Review for Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level One Exam
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Conor Ryan
Great for Study Planning & Final Review
Concise, well-structured, helpful, and well performed.
A few reviewers have mentioned small errors in end-of-chapter quizzes, but I would highly recommend this guide as a "passive learning" supplement to the super bulky and highly detailed CFA curriculum - and to use the online practice questions on the CFA website itself.
I could be wrong, but in the second quiz, question 2 - is that really correct? Investing 1,000 over 15 year at 9% should get me 1000(1.09)^15=3642.48
- Mr. Anderson
Some wrong information, some duplicate questions, etc. Not a bad review though. Speed of the narrative definitely needs slowed down.
1 personne a trouvé cela utile