Looking for something filled with fun facts and trivia questions and answers? Answers to Questions You've Never Asked will entertain you for hours.
When you take the most absurd parts of history, science, economics, and geography, you end up with a pretty confusing picture of humanity. Why do we have borders? What's the furthest you can get from the ocean? How do you qualify as a country? And why did Vikings wear those silly helmets? These are just a few of the strange questions that bounce around the head of Joseph Pisenti.
In his YouTube channel, Pisenti presents illogical truths in a logical manner. Here, he builds on this nonsensical humor of the universe with in-depth analysis of empires, economies, and ecosystems as he helps answer the ridiculous. Why, you ask? Because someone has to! Pisenti not only details the absurd but also provides explanations on why things are - and why they aren't. The following are just a few of the many questions answered here:
- Where can I move to so that I'm never tempted by McDonalds again?
- How far into the Pacific does Trump's wall stretch?
- If Plato came back to life, what would he think of modern democracy?
- Why do all empires fail?
- Who decides what countries are allowed to participate in the Olympics?
- What makes Finland so great?
Witty, thought-provoking, and occasionally snarky, Answers to Questions You've Never Asked is for anyone who beams with curiosity and has a belly button.