Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Angular 2 Development with Typescript teaches you what you need to start using Angular, while you also learn TypeScript and how to take advantage of its benefits.
Angular 2 Development with Typescript introduces Angular 2 to developers comfortable using AngularJS v1 or other web frameworks. You'll start by exploring how Angular 2 works in an Online auction application. Along the way, you'll learn to use TypeScript to write type-aware classes, interfaces, and generics. This is a practical book that covers real-world development concerns like data and views, user interaction with forms, and communicating with servers, as well as testing and deploying your Angular 2 applications.
- Design and build modular applications
Table of contents:
- Introducing Angular
- Getting started with Angular
- Navigation with the Angular router
- Dependency injection
- Bindings, observables, and pipes
- Implementing component communications
- Working with forms
- Interacting with servers using HTTP and WebSockets
- Unit-testing Angular applications
- Bundling and deploying applications with Webpack
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.