Votre titre Audible gratuit
An Anthology of Writings Related to Occult, Esoteric, Rosicrucian and Hermetic Literature, Including Freemasonry, Theosophy and Ancient Wisdom, Volume 1
- Lu par : Robin Haynes
- Durée : 3 h et 21 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
This is a collection of 15 essays on a variety of occult-themed topics, covering the full spectrum of classic esoteric and related subjects, which include Hermeticism, magic, ancient wisdom and philosophy, Rosicrucianism, Freemasonry, Theosophy, spiritualism, metaphysics, and New Thought by some of the most notable and prominent names in the history of those subjects.
This collection was compiled specifically with the student in mind. The contents include:
- "Psychic Powers” by C. W. Leadbeater
- “The Metaphysical Character of the Universe” by E. T. Hargrove
- “One Myth of Ra and Isis” by E. A. Wallis Budge
- “A Short Explanation of the Seal of Solomon” by Albert G. Mackey
- “What a Rosicrucian Should Expect from the Teacher” by Max Heindel
- “Sayings of Lao Tzu: The Doctrine of Inaction” by Lao Tzu
- “The Fourth Dimension” by Frank S. Collins
- “The Meaning of Initiation” by Frank Higgins
- “Theosophy” by Douglas Hunter
- “The Message of Ancient Masonry” by Thomas M. Stewart
- “A Short Biography of Cagliostro” by H. W. Percival
- “Mystic Christianity” by Manly P. Hall
- “Aphorisms from the East” by Helena P. Blavatsky
- “The Secret of Power” by J. D. Buck
- “The Book of Sense and Understanding” by Hermes
Ce que les auditeurs disent de An Anthology of Writings Related to Occult, Esoteric, Rosicrucian and Hermetic Literature, Including Freemasonry, Theosophy and Ancient Wisdom, Volume 1
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Debbie Tudor
This esoteric information is made accessible by the clear reading style of the narrator. Although I have many of these books in my own library, I enjoy hearing them read as I can simply close my eyes and think about the words, imagining what people from decades before me were thinking as they pondered the timeless thoughts that humans always love to entertain.