Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Let’s be very honest, you need to know how the credit system works fully before you can repair your credit score. Beware of shorter audiobooks that do not provide enough information on steps you need to take.
This guide will not only teach you credit repair, but also show you methods to keep your credit score high forever. Consider the table of contents below and you will see that this audiobook stands out from the rest.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 - What Makes Your Credit Score What It Is?
- Chapter 2 - The Parts of Your Credit Score
- Chapter 3 - Credit Card Use and Its Impact on Your Credit
- Chapter 4 - Debts and Loans
- Chapter 5 - Things That Are Not Included in Your Credit Report
- Chapter 6 - What Makes the Three Credit Reporting Bureaus Different?
- Chapter 7 - The Range of Credit Scores
- Chapter 8 - The Various Credit Scores
- Chapter 9 - Marriage and Your Credit Report
- Chapter 10 - Joint Account Considerations
- Chapter 12 - Using the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Chapter 13 - Handling a Dispute About Your Credit Report
- Chapter 14 - Using Section 609 to Your Advantage
- Chapter 15 - Other Sections of the FCRA
- Chapter 16 - The Use of Section 809
- Chapter 17 - Issuing a Consumer Statement
- Chapter 18 - Public Records on Your Report
- Chapter 19 - Good vs. Bad Debts
- Chapter 20 - Your Credit Card Purchases Matter
- Chapter 21 - The Truth About Credit Card Limits
- Chapter 22 - Using the Credit Card Act to Your Advantage
- Chapter 23 - Which Credit Card Should You Pay Off First?
- Chapter 24 - Using the Fair Credit Billing Act
- Chapter 25 - The Truth in Lending Act
- Chapter 26 - The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Chapter 27 - Managing a Balance Transfer on Credit Cards
- Chapter 28 - Minimum Payments on Your Credit Cards
- Chapter 29 - Closing or Canceling Accounts
- Chapter 30 - Closing a Credit Line
- Chapter 31 - Can You Open New Credit?
- Chapter 32 - The Risks of a Department Store Card
- Chapter 33 - Gardening Your Credit
- Chapter 34 - The Debt Snowball
- Chapter 35 - The Reverse Snowball
- Chapter 36 - An Emergency Bank Account
- Chapter 37 - Consolidating Loans
- Chapter 38 - Refinancing Your Loans
- Chapter 39 - The Risk of Using Credit Repair Companies
- Chapter 40 - Managing Credit Repair If Your Identity Has Been Stolen
- Chapter 41 - Credit Collection Scams
- Chapter 42 - When to Sell Items to Improve Your Credit
- Chapter 43 - A New Credit File
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Amazing Credit Repair
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
does not include any credit repair methods or anything.explaines what to do when you get ssn first time and what not to do to get bad credit. no repair methods.