Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Activate Your Agile Career
- How Responding to Change Will Inspire Your Life's Work
- Lu par : Sara K. Sheckells
- Durée : 8 h et 3 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 17,91 €
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
What if you could imagine what's next for your work life and take steps toward that vision without risking your current job? What are nimble, resilient career players doing to ensure satisfying, consistent work regardless of the setbacks in their lives? Their careers are recession-proof.
Even when they lose a job, another one better suited to them magically appears. They are agile careerists. The agile careerist consistently iterates ideas, answering the questions, "What do I want that I currently don't have in my life's work?" or "What do I want to do next?"
The agile mind-set embraces the principles of responsive career design and navigation while moving forward with an intentional flair. Employers want to hire them, bosses want them on their team, and many agile thinkers write the ticket to their career choices and entrepreneurial efforts.
When you listen to this audiobook, you will:
- Learn the seven principles of agile careerists
- Gain insights from these workers in motion - stories of individuals who stumbled, soared, and took risks to explore and grow in their professions
- Understand the difference between a steadfast careerist and an agile careerist
- Receive actionable steps and tools to test how an agile mind-set will benefit your career journey
Winning the next fulfilling job, being happy in the current job, or planning for what’s next is part of a continuum of iterative and parallel efforts. Whether you work in a corporation or are an entrepreneur, your job is subject to change. Having the tools to navigate the work terrain in a flexible manner will enhance your life while generating value for your employers.