Do you lack confidence or self-belief? Join the club. Millions of otherwise smart people lack the confidence to achieve their full potential - at work, in their careers and even in their personal pursuits. Yet confidence isn't something that can be conjured from motivational exercises or via quick-fix techniques. Confidence is something you must build for yourself. It takes planning and action, deciding where you want to gain confidence and how it must be won. It will require courage, optimism and resilience.
In this follow-up to his international bestseller What's Stopping You? Robert Kelsey offers a deep understanding of confidence, using extensive research analysis, as well his own experiences, to help you to:
- Identify the truth about confidence - its root causes, as well as the damaging self-beliefs that generate poor confidence
- Accept who you are, while planning your path towards confidence through achievement
- Understanding the myths around confidence, such as the need to be outgoing or to have talent
- Overcome the most common barrier to strong confidence: other people
- Deal with other barriers to confidence such as shyness, anxiety, stress, prejudice and hubris.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les membres d'Audible en pensent
A life changing book for anyone struggling with confidence
This book is like a combination of every great selfhelp book ever written but with a twist because everything in it relates to confidence. It was extremely well written and enjoyable to listen to and helped me so much. I liked that the author has first hand experience as a non confident person, it felt really genuine. Author, if you're reading this review, thank you so much for creating this book you have helped me so much!
2 sur 2 personne(s) ont trouvé cet avis utile.