Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Understand where your negative self-image, bad habits, and unhealthy thoughts come from. Know yourself to change yourself.
Embrace the life-changing transformation potential of journaling.
Through the context of journaling, Zoe McKey takes a closer look at the false beliefs and unconscious behaviors that once left her feeling unworthy, misunderstood, and overwhelmed. She then presents the practical strategies that helped her move past them. She provides a gentle push to become the joyful, smart, and good person you were meant to be.
You might think: you don’t know how or what to write in a journal; you don’t have enough time; you fear for your privacy; you don’t believe that writing your thoughts will do anything. The Mind-Changing Habit of Journaling will challenge these beliefs and help you adopt a safe, sustainable, time-friendly, guided journaling method. You will learn and discover:
- The root cause of your current problems and how to fix them.
- How to practice gratitude as a daily ritual and have a more optimistic outlook on life.
- How to love others the way they want to be loved and how to request the same.
- How to find your true values and stop living for other people’s expectations.
No taboos and no "get change quick and easy" promises; just the painful honesty of personal awakening through journaling.
Stop the arguments with yourself and others.
- Learn to stop blaming others, loathing yourself, and acting with responsibility and self-respect instead.
- Learn about the key signs of emotional immaturity and how to overcome them and become the best version of yourself.
- Learn to harness the lessons of your painful experiences and use them as an empowerment tool to build character and strength.
This audiobook shows you how to use the ultimate self-healing tool of journaling to find your own answers to your most pressing problems, discover your true self, and lead a life of growth mind-set. Also, benefit from the many scientifically proven benefits of journaling:
- Reduce mental anxiety, physical pain, and stress.
- Heal emotional wounds from past traumas.
- Practice self-compassion, self-love, and self-understanding.
- Overcome your limiting beliefs and fears.
- Reconnect with your true self and solve your inner conflicts.
Did you go through a painful breakup? Did you lose your job? Did you just have an earth-shattering realization about yourself and you don’t know what to do with it? Use the transformative power of expressive writing in this audiobook to heal from painful and stressful life events.
Enhance your mental well-being and self-care; learn how to put yourself first in a non-selfish way to live a life of joy, compassion, love, and growth.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de The Mind-Changing Habit of Journaling
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Chuck Smith
A quick, light concept with clear, instant applicability
This is a very simple book, but it's executed well. The steps are clearly defined, and the benefits are clearly explained. The tone is casual, but it seems like the author is torn between two styles: the resource-citing / science of application approach (like Charles Duhigg, an author she cites) or the candid, occasionally TMI approach of Mark Manson. Most of her resources are just other books, it seems, which is a risky prospect; after the third citing of The Power of Habit, one can't help but wonder if one should just go straight to the source. However, her personal anecdotes are effective and welcoming for the listener, and it seems like that approach should be emphasized more. She drops a few nonchalant swears but then apologizes for saying "effing", so there is a little stylistic dissonance. All that said, it seems like an effective tool to use with immediate applicability. Definitely worth a listen!
2 personnes ont trouvé cela utile
I enjoyed listening to this book. I feel like I can take away more than a couple ideas and future book suggestions.
Good Insight, Easy Listen
The author has created an easy read/listen with applicable content, and the narration is engaging.