Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Secrets of the Tarot
- Gain Insight and Understanding to Your Past, Present & Future!
- Lu par : Megan Black
- Durée : 2 h et 9 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 6,24 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Whether the question is about romance, finances, career, or family, for centuries, the tarot has been used to consult with for answers and insights. There are many myths and misconceptions about the tarot, and I have tried to enforce the notion that there is nothing “dark” in the tarot, only reflections of your current situation and the past circumstances that have led up to this point in time.
If you wish to change your path, then you can cast aside patterns of worry, doubt, and fear and alter your current path, thus giving you a different outcome and avoid possible misfortunes. You have free will and the power to choose.
While there are many varieties of tarot cards, this book is based on the Raider-Waite/Raider-Smith tarot deck. In this book, you will learn:
- The origin of the tarot cards
- An overview of each of the major, minor, and court arcana
- Individual descriptions for each card
- Symbolism within the minor arcana cards
- Crystals and symbolism in the major arcana cards
- A breakdown of the basic three-card spread, four-card spread, and the 11-card Celtic Cross, some of the most widely used spreads in contemporary Tarot
My advice is: Don’t rush your journey into the world of tarot; rather, take it at a leisurely pace, and enjoy your journey.