Gratuit avec l’offre d'essai
Restoring the American Dream
- The Defining Voice in the Movement for Liberty
- Lu par : Peter Ganim
- Durée : 11 h et 46 min
Échec de l’élimination de la liste d'envies.
Impossible de suivre le podcast
Impossible de ne plus suivre le podcast
Acheter pour 20,61 €
Désolés ! Le mode de paiement sélectionné n'est pas autorisé pour cette vente.
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Completely updated edition of one of the classic works of conservative literature
Long before the advent of conservative talk radio and Fox News, Robert Ringer was an outspoken advocate for the cause of freedom and free enterprise. In this classic work - updated for the 21st century - Ringer's basic premise is that liberty must be given a higher priority than all other objectives. The economic and political calamity that he warned about in the late seventies is now upon us, and his new edition of Restoring the American Dream is sure to resonate with the feelings of today's angry voters. In his book, Ringer explains that:
- The American Dream is not about increased government benefits and government-created "rights", but, rather, about individualism, self responsibility, and freedom - including the freedom to succeed or fail on one's own
- The barbarians are not at the gates; they are already inside
- Ordinary citizens no longer tell their elected officials what to do. Rather, government tells them what to do - and backs it up with force
- The desire of people to band together to bring about quick, short term solutions to their problems through government intervention has perpetuated a cycle that has nearly destroyed the American Dream
With Washington continuing to expand government power and spending at a record pace, Restoring the American Dream is a voice of sanity in a world gone mad.
Autres livres audio du même :
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Restoring the American DreamMoyenne des évaluations utilisateurs. Seuls les utilisateurs ayant écouté le titre peuvent laisser une évaluation.
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
As with Robert Ringer's other books (Million Dollar Habits, Looking Out for "1, Winning Through Intimidation), American Dream hits the mark. The amount of study and work put into this book is obvious. His breakdown and analysis of these key issues is clear, logical, and convincing. In our society (where emotion frequently takes a back seat to simple facts and logic), the importance of this message cannot be overemphasized---especially considering what is at stake. Ringer has chosen good narrators to convey the message. Robert, write more books!!