Today’s buyers want more from sales professionals than a simple consultation. What they’re hungry for are meaningful, collaborative conversations built on mutual value and trust, that result in a Win3...where they, the seller, and the organization, achieve a winning outcome. Conversations That Sell introduces sales professionals to the collaborative conversation skills they need to capture the buyer’s attention and secure business. Based on the author’s five-step sales system, What’s in It for Them (WIIFT) - Wait, Initiate, Investigate, Facilitate, Then Consolidate - the audiobook shows listeners how to:
- Prepare for an effective sales call
- Identify sales opportunities and the factors that drive buyers to act
- Adjust their approach to the type of buyer - Achievers, Commanders, Reflectors, and Expressers
- Make conversations flow easily
- Address problems, opportunities, wants, and needs
- Work through objections
- Advance and close sales
- And more
Packed with valuable tools and examples, salespeople in all industries will discover how to increase their short- and long-term sales success by keeping the focus of every conversation where it belongs - on the buyer.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.