Nightingale-Conant: Motivational29 titres dans la série
Confident Decision Making Description
Make smart, educated decisions every time!
Learn how to spot the potential Edsels in your life... and how to avoid them.
Every businessperson has to make decisions. Here's how to make them quickly, correctly, and confidently.
Some of the finest minds in Detroit had collaborated on the new car. The marketing staff had identified the proper niche. The design team had incorporated state-of-the-art features carefully calculated to stir the imagination and set hearts thumping. And the new car was to be proudly named after the founder's late son - a long-time company executive.
Confident Decision Making will also show you:
- Ten Creative Ways to Expand Your Options - by methods as diverse as visualizing the exact opposite of what you want to accomplish to imagining what would happen if you found the perfect solution to your problem.
- When to "Huddle" and When Not to - how tapping into the creative capabilities of the group can help you see new solutions, and why you sometimes need to stand alone.
- What Causes "Drift" in Information Analysis - why everyone looks at all the available information in remarkably different ways.
- The Eight Characteristics of Confident Decision Makers - from knowing how to avoid the "mine fields" to learning how to maintain your resilience.
- Why Changing Your Mind Is Always an Option - especially for the confident decision maker.
- And Much, Much More!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.