Welcome to the real world, where superheroes live. They are no different from us - confronted with life's turmoils and challenges. Like the young performer in The Music Weaver, whose heart tugs him to leave his cushy life behind for exciting but uncertain possibilities. The mountain porter in The Determined Dreamer, who can't control his yearning for something bigger, better, and greater. The number-whiz in The Mathemagician, who outshines his teachers, even though he fails his high school exams. The aspiring pace-bowler in The Game Changer, whose talent, passion, and dedication are dismissed as an impossible dream. The US-educated engineer in The White Knight, who returns to India with stars in his eyes but lands his first job in a dusty small town in the middle of nowhere.
- Pandit Ravi Shankar, the sitarist who introduced Indian classical music to the world.
- Tenzing Norgay, the first climber to conquer Mount Everest, with Edmund Hillary.
- Srinivasa Ramanujan, the one-of-a-kind mathematical genius.
- Kapil Dev, India's greatest fast bowler and all-rounder.
- Dr. Verghese Kurien, father of India's milk revolution.
These heroes do not share dreams or circumstances. Yet they have one thing in common. They do not look at what is and ask why. Instead, they imagine how they want things to be and ask why not?
Hear about the lives of these five real-life heroes and challenge yourself with "why not?" just like them.