Votre titre Audible gratuit
Thich Nhat Hanh has practiced peace in a world of violence, divisiveness, stress, and hostility since the age of just 16 years old. In fact, it was at this age that Thich Nhat Hanh joined a Zen monastery. He studied Buddhism extensively and passionately, and was ordained by 1949. Initially inspired and equally troubled by war-torn Vietnam in the 1960s, Thich Nhat Hanh realized that hatred was not the answer. Love, understanding, and harmony, however, stood as the only true solution. He devoted his time and energy to searching for a resolution for both North Vietnam and South Vietnam.
Today, he lives in southwest France, in exile, where he has continued to practice mindfulness and peace. He also writes, teaches, and gardens loyally, as well as lends a hand to those in search of that same peace that changed his life. As a result, Thich Nhat Hanh has helped countless people, serving as an organizer of retreats aimed to aid all people in their journey for order and peace of mind. It is safe to say that Thich Nhat Hanh is one of the most well-known and successful peace activists of our time.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn when you download your copy today:
- Why Thich Nhat Hanh was put into exile by his home government
- How Thich Nhat Hanh established himself as a world leader without a title
- The obstacles Thich Nhat Hanh faced from governments and politicians
- Why compassion and understanding are important values for achieving happiness
- The reason why Thich Nhat Hanh returned to his home country after being mistreated
- The key qualities a person should cultivate in order to discover happiness
Download your copy today!