Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
No matter what you want, you can negotiate for it and get it. No matter what your background, education, or current position, you can systematically and consistently build a dazzling stockpile of wealth that will be the envy of everyone you know.
Do you want to always get the best possible deal with suppliers, contractors, salespeople, real estate agents, etc.? Do you want a higher salary? Do you want to learn how you can find discounts and deals on practically everything? If so, you must learn how to become a power negotiator.
Negotiation is a skill that can bring you vast success in all aspects of your life. When you're a skilled negotiator, you can get the best possible price on everything you purchase or sell, and you can deal with salespeople or clients. And in this program, you'll take a front row seat at this live seminar, and be instructed by world-renowned negotiation expert Roger Dawson on how to master this vital skill.
For example, the program gives you specific ways to:
- Get the best possible price when you buy or sell a house, a car, a business, real estate, or any negotiable item.
- Get a raise or promotion.
- Keep employees happy without giving in to unreasonable demands.
- Get a new and better deal with your landlord or mortgage loan officer.
- Stop being stonewalled by store clerks, petty bureaucrats, service and repair people, and others.
- Get more cooperation from your corporate peers and subordinates.
- Get bigger loans and better terms from your banker.
- Uncover valuable "hidden information".
- Be more confident in virtually any interpersonal situation, plus many other situations you run into in your daily life.
Ce que les auditeurs disent de The Secrets of Power Negotiating Live!
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
Help Give you the Fundamentals of Negotiating
Would you listen to The Secrets of Power Negotiating Live! again? Why?
Has The Secrets of Power Negotiating Live! turned you off from other books in this genre?
What three words best describe Roger Dawson’s performance?
Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
Any additional comments?
Great book gives a quick tour of the negotiating world and example of when you use and how !
1 personne a trouvé cela utile