Votre titre Audible gratuit
The Science of Social Intelligence (Second Edition)
- 45 Methods to Captivate People, Make a Powerful Impression, and Subconsciously Trigger Social Status and Value (The Psychology of Social Dynamics, Book 7)
- Lu par : Russell Newton
- Série : The Psychology of Social Dynamics, Volume 7
- Durée : 4 h et 4 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Catégories : Santé et bien-être, Psychologie et psychiatrie
Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Scientifically proven methods to create connection with anyone you meet. This is your blueprint for social success.
Humans are spectacularly predictable. Through decades of research, scientists have shown consistent patterns in human behavior and thought that can lead you us to very predictable outcomes. In other words, there are genuine ways to forge better relationships that take advantage of human psychology and behavioral patterns. And now you are going to learn some major ones.
Learn the elements of magnetic presence and charisma.
In The Science of Social Intelligence, you'll have more than 40 studies, new and old, broken down in a way that answers the question, “How can I use this science to improve everyday social life?” Rely on findings from psychology, cognitive science, and behavioral economics, rather than one person’s anecdotal advice of what works.
Learn why conventional socializing advice is flat-out wrong.
This audiobook is a truly in-depth look at the concept of being socially intelligent, maximizing the social opportunities you are given, and leveraging your unique strengths to have the relationships you want. In a time where most advice takes the form of “make more eye contact” and “smile more”, this audiobook stands out.
Create unconscious social value and status.
The Science of Social Intelligence pairs the raw human behavioral data and findings with the insight and emotional intelligence of Patrick King, sought-after social skills coach and internationally best-selling author. The result is half textbook, half field guide for whatever your social goals may be.
Understand what makes people tick (even if they don’t).
- What popularity in high school really requires.
- The true psychology of being positive.
- The two-way street of perception and how it impacts your relationships.
Be likable without appearing manipulative.
- The three things everyone wants to talk about (as well as what to always avoid).
- How to be emotionally calibrated and attuned to people.
- The toxic habits you need to break for social success.
Social intelligence unlocks everything you want in life.
It gives you the ability to walk into a room and feel at ease, excited, and walk out accomplishing exactly what you want. This could be romantic, career-related, or just with friends - social intelligence allows you to excel in any situation.
The likability you create is what will move you forward in life. Social intelligence is the invisible hand that boosts people and gives them opportunities, not just luck or being ridiculously good-looking.
Embody social intelligence. Pick up your copy today by clicking the "Buy Now" button at the top of this page.
This is the seventh title in the Psychology of Social Dynamics series as listed below:
- The Science of Likability: 60 Evidence-Based Methods to Radiate Charisma, Make a Powerful Impression, Win Friends, and Trigger Attraction (2019 Edition)
- Think Like a Psychologist: How to Analyze Emotions, Read Body Language and Behavior, Understand Motivations, and Decipher Intentions
- The Science of Social Intelligence: 33 Studies to Win Friends, Be Magnetic, Make an Impression, and Use People’s Subconscious Triggers
- The Science of Engineering Attraction & Love
- Introvert Survival Tactics
- Control Your Emotions
- The Science of Social Intelligence (Second Edition)