Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Ewan Cameron is a Vancouver-based health researcher who uncovered the truth about pancreatic cancer and how the pharmaceutical industry kept this hidden from the public.
A graduate of the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, he completed his journalism studies in the early 2000’s before joining a local newspaper. He became disillusioned by his editor’s refusal to publish health-related and pollution-related news stories because it would upset corporate clients which the newspaper depended on for advertising revenue. After setting up his own blog and publishing more than 30 health-related books under a pen name, Ewan was contacted by a whistle-blower working at a US pharmaceutical company. Some of the explosive material he uncovered is contained in this audiobook.
In this explosive exposé, Ewan Cameron reveals:
- How to heal yourself naturally of pancreatic cancer
- Stories of ordinary people who cured themselves of pancreatic cancer naturally
- Why the quality of your health depends on the quality of your cells
- How pancreatic cancer starts first in the mind
- 33 facts vaccine companies don’t want you to know
- Seven toxic foods on your family’s dinner table
- 17 natural cancer remedies “they” don’t want you to know about
- The truth about what really causes pancreatic cancer
- How to live to 100 and beyond and other little-known longevity secrets
- The 21 toxic chemicals in your home and bathroom
- How to regain your health naturally and rapidly
- Actions you can take right now to heal from pancreatic cancer
- And much, much more!
Ce que les auditeurs disent de The Pancreatic Cancer "Miracle"
Commentaires - Veuillez sélectionner les onglets ci-dessous pour changer la provenance des commentaires.
- Cayden Alexander
Abundance of nutritional knowledge found here!!!
I genuinely enjoyed learning from what this book had to offer. Recently, I found out I have pancreatic scarring due to trauma at a younger age and this book has given me insight into ways to improve my diet and overall quality of life. Highly recommend!
1 personne a trouvé cela utile