Vous êtes membre Amazon Prime ?Bénéficiez automatiquement de 2 livres audio offerts.
Bonne écoute !
Ready to elevate your impact for yourself and your students?
Since 2012, The Miracle Morning has helped to empower millions with a step-by-step process for achieving goals and realizing dreams. Hal Elrod’s Miracle Morning Life S.A.V.E.R.S. have been the key to extraordinary success for readers worldwide, and now they can help take your teaching - and your students - to unimaginable heights.
These six daily practices will lead to incredible change in your classroom.
The Miracle Morning for Teachers uses Hal’s Life S.A.V.E.R.S. to put you on a path of personal development and growth, so you can show up for your students and have a better attitude, greater connection, and a long list of happy students.
- Why mornings matter more than you think
- How to become a “morning person” in just five minutes
- The secret to become a positive role model for your fellow teachers and your students
- The formula for quick yet powerful morning routine you can share with your students
- The steps to fostering profound connection and creating an incredible classroom community
- How to pull all the pieces together to become a legendary teacher!
The Miracle Morning for Teachers provides your formula for creating a fulfilling teaching career and positively impacting the lives of your students.
The legend begins here: Get this audiobook now.
Become the teacher you’ve always known you can be.
Meet the authors:
Hal Elrod is a best-selling author and speaker, on a mission to elevate the consciousness of humanity, one morning at a time. Visit HalElrod.com to find out more!
Honorée Corder is a book strategist, author of dozens of best-selling books, and Hal’s co-creator in The Miracle Morning book series. You can find out more at HonoreeCorder.com.