From America's leading authorities in childcare comes the definitive guide to having a healthy pregnancy - and a healthy baby.
The Healthy Pregnancy Book guides expectant mothers and fathers through all stages of pregnancy from preconception through birth, focusing on how to enhance the health of mother and baby.
- How to grow a smarter and healthier baby
- How your baby is developing and how you may be changing both emotionally and physically
- Eating right for two, with a helpful list of pregnancy superfoods
- Exercise and keeping fit during your pregnancy
- Concerns and questions you may have about test and technology, genetic counseling, and childbirth options
- How to protect the womb environment and recognize potential household hazards
- Advice on working while pregnant
- Choosing the right healthcare provider and childbirth class
- The transition into parenthood
- And much more
Authored in the Searses' trademark reassuring tone that makes their guides long-term best-sellers - The Healthy Pregnancy Book is the must-have resource to fit the greater demands of today's savvy parents.